Thursday 22 November 2012

Animation

I am now nearing the stage in my animation where it is time to photograph the frames! All I need is some sort of tripod to keep the camera steady, as this is vital to ensure that the animation will run smoothly when I upload the photos onto Moviemaker. I am pleased with the frames, and I think the paper cutouts of the moving figure will fairly accurately depict movement. I also need to consider what sound track will be effective for about 20 seconds of animation, some uplifting music definitely, possibly The Who, not just because I really like their music, but I also think it would be appropriate to use a band who made music in the 1960's and 1970's, as it is around the same period when Roy Lichtenstein started to make waves in the art world with his now iconic pop art.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment